Faith Presbyterian Church is a new and growing church located in the Indian Land
area of Lancaster County, SC. We are a Christian community founded on God’s love as we encounter it in the person
of Jesus. We are a part of a connectional church in that God connects us with all Christian churches in our trust
in Jesus and, in particular, God connects us to all other Presbyterian Church (USA) churches by a shared theology,
form of government, mission and commitment. We worship on Sunday mornings at the Indian Land
Recreation Center, a building with a bright blue roof located near Indian Land High School on Highway 521
just south its intersection with Doby’s Bridge Road. We are located literally minutes from Fort Mill, SC,
Ballantyne (South Charlotte), NC and Waxhaw, NC.
- Retreat Team Planning September 15 7:00 p.m.
- Stewardship Team September 16 10:00 a.m.
- Pictures for Church Directory September 21
- Youth Fellowship September 21 5:30 p.m.
- Women's Bible Study September 23 1:00 p.m.
- Movie Night on the Lawn September 26 7:30 p.m.
- Faith Table at Indian Land Festival Septmber 27
- Pictures for Church Directory September 28
- Super Sunday September 28 1:30 p.m.
- Worship 4 YOUth September 28 4:00 p.m.
To get more information on these or other events, click here.