Faith Presbyterian Church is a new and growing church located in the Indian Land
area of Lancaster County, SC. We are a Christian community founded on God’s love as we encounter it in the person
of Jesus. We are a part of a connectional church in that God connects us with all Christian churches in our trust
in Jesus and, in particular, God connects us to all other Presbyterian Church (USA) churches by a shared theology,
form of government, mission and commitment. We worship on Sunday mornings at the Indian Land
Recreation Center, a building with a bright blue roof located near Indian Land High School on Highway 521
just south its intersection with Doby’s Bridge Road. We are located literally minutes from Fort Mill, SC,
Ballantyne (South Charlotte), NC and Waxhaw, NC.
- People Growth Team September 29 2:00 p.m.
- Fellowship Team September 30 1:00 p.m.
- Second Harvest food sorting October 1 noon
- Youth Group Dinner October 5 5:30 p.m.
- Stewardship materials mailed October 10.
- Tax strategies for giving October 12 after worship
- Fall Bible Study October 14 7:00 p.m.
- People Growth Team October 15 2:00 p.m.
To get more information on these or other events, click here.